Rar!!

You've seen them. The sweet, angelic pictures of my darling little baby Hudson. Such the picture perfect little boy; his soft blonde hair laying perfectly, his bright blue eyes looking up at you with amazement. Oh and his smile! That sugar sweet smile that almost looks painful as every muscle of his face is involved in this dimply squinty show of happiness. Oh yes, he is a darling boy. So sweet. So innocent. So perfect.




But turn your head for one moment and suddenly he transforms!


Oh, the Hud! Always keeping me on my toes!

If only the photo captured his dinosaur growl that accompanied this move. Yes, I was scared!

We've been having a lot of fun and I can't wait to fill you in.

Hmm...actually I can. A shower is much more important. Naptime is precious. He's recharging for his next attack.

Must. Be. Prepared.


Comments

Popular Posts