A guy, a girl, a chihuahua and a queen sized bed . . .



Unfortunately, I can't blame Daisy too much for the lack of space in our ever shrinking bed. I came to the harsh realization at around 2AM that I'm in for a long next 4 months if I'm already getting uncomfortable! Between all of us, 2 body pillows and 4 head pillows, there just isn't much room left. Not to mention the ever expanding belly. Inevitably, just as I would get in my nice comfy spot, Dan would mumble, "turn over." He has no idea the effort that already takes!
But even through the ever expanding belly and uncomfortable tossing and turning, I was comforted by the pokes and kicks of my sweet little boy. Little by little, he and I are already getting to know each other. I love the way he gets excited when I put on the first song of the Baby Einstein CD or the way he starts his own "wild rumpus" when Dan reads to him "Where the Wild Things Are."
He's captured my heart just like his Daddy did so many years ago. I'm in love and I can't imagine my life without my boys.
Even still... I think it's time for a king sized bed.

Comments

Popular Posts