Do you hear what I hear?



On Thursday, I will amazingly be in the 31st week of my pregnancy and yet, Hudson didn't seem to get the memo that the morning sickness/all day sickness is supposed to end at 12 weeks. These past 2 days have ranked right up there with how terrible I felt during those first weeks.

As I have been looking at "must have" items for our registry I came across these "Womb Sounds" bears. Theoretically speaking, these cuddly creatures play familiar sounds from the womb to help calm the baby and feel more secure. I can't help but wonder if these could be customized to add familiar sounds for different babies. Perhaps Hudson would like to be calmed to the sounds of Mommy's nausea? Or maybe to the sound of Daddy yelling from the bed, "You OK honey?"

I think I could be onto something here. We could even specialize in WT womb sounds complete with chants from the Jerry Springer show or NASCAR sound effects. I love it! I think a patent is in order. I'll get Grandpa on that one.

Comments

Popular Posts