Hug hog


Yesterday was made all the more special by a wonderful surprise by my sweet in-laws and darling son. I thought that when I had a child I would be completely unbiased. Yes, I'm sure that I am and that he really is just the most adorable baby that ever was! ;) Right?

http://daisymaephoto.blogspot.com/2010/10/baby-hudson-hutchinson-ks-baby.html


What a fabulous gift! It's hard to believe that Lisa was apprehensive about giving me the photos as she was worried I would have wanted that time at the photo studio with Hudson. The thought had never occurred to me. I love sharing Hudson and more than that, I love that so many people want to share him. What a lucky little boy to be surrounded by such warmth and love. And although my time with Hudson never seems to be enough, I hope I never lose sight of everyone's need to be a "Hud hog"* every now and then.

More pics to come! I can't wait to see them all!

*Phrase coined and used with permission by Lisa Barker.

Comments

Popular Posts