1 Year


While I missed blogging on the actual day my blog has officially been going for one year! That's commitment!

It is amazing all that has happened in a year. Yesterday Dan and I celebrated four years of marriage. It's hard to believe how quickly time has passed and all that we've been through in our time together. I bought Dan a card that said it all very well.

"The day I married you I remember thinking,
'It doesn't get any better than this' . . .
little did I know."

It just keeps getting better. I'm amazed at how much my love for Dan has transformed in just a year. I now see him as a daddy, as a provider, and more and more as my best friend. I am so very blessed and look forward to the many, many years ahead.

Thank you Barky, for teaching me so much. Thank you for being my shoulder to lean on, for holding my hand and forever making me laugh. I love you . 2 . <-

Comments

Popular Posts