La La Love

We've been busy lately.  We are in the midst of preparing for the arrival of our sweet little girl and at the same time lots of changes have been going on in Hud's world even before she is here.  (More about those later.)

Amidst all the changes I have been worried.  Worried about Hudson adapting to life with his new baby sister.  Being the youngest of my family, welcoming a new baby was never anything I did at my house and want to make sure I do all the best things to help with the transition with Hudson.

This past week as Dan, Hudson and I cuddled in our bed we talked about Hud's baby "sis sis Sharkli" and all the things he was going to show her.  He went through his list of all of his favorite things.  Showing her dis, sharks, crocs, dudes, you know, all the really important things.  Then I asked if he would help mama sing songs to sis sis.  He looked at me, smiled and started singing, "La La Love."  Oh my sweet Hudson.  I think we're all going to be just fine.  There's enough La La Love in our house for 10 more babies.  (Don't get excited grandparents, this is just a hypothetical!)

I'll be back to chronicle more of our adventures, but for now, you can enjoy our sweet Hud in an older video singing La La Hud style.


Comments

Popular Posts