Daddy's Home...

Guests what time it is?

Guest blogger time!

That's right, Daddy's home!

It's the Sasquatch of guest blogging, Barks.  The reason I call myself the Sasquatch guest blogger is because I am only seen blogging very rarely and even then the stories don't hold up. 

Here is an update from the guy that did this to Nicole. 

The doc came in around 8 am and said that she was dilated to a 2. She then proceeded to break the water with something that you would see on a late night infomercial to clean the Kardashian's drains. Here is the best part, she then checked again with her hand and said, "I feel hair!"

She didn't bother to say "SPOILER ALERT." 

So all of you who bet money on the HAIR line, you are the winners. If you picked bald, well, you are an idiot. Have you seen the hair that nicole and I own?  Of course this baby was going to have hair. 

Nicole got the epidural like a champ. She is about a tough of woman as I have ever met. My sister Brooke will always hold the number 1 spot in the category. The Olympic Committee already awarded her the forever gold. But Nicole is number two for sure. During the epidural the woman said that her attending was Dr Weber. Of course I inserted the joke, "I didn't realize that we were delivering at Seattle Grace." you can imagine all the laughing that took place. Oh, what's that?  It was met with silence?  Tough crowd.  

I am guessing that we will have a baby this afternoon. Keep checking in for the latest. 

Or order us pizza. 

Now we sit and wait for the baby... and the pizza you just ordered.

Comments

Popular Posts