All About Hud

Here's last years....rewind...


First Day of Preschool Questionnaire
I wrote what he said, even though some don't make sense!  Enjoy! 

Name and Age:  Hudson Barker.  I'm 3! 
My school: a BIG school.       
Teacher's Name:  Carlisle  (he doesn't get the Mrs. concept yet.).   
Best friend: Daddy and May May  
Favorite Color:  Green.   
When I grow up I want to be: I be a fireman and sissy be a fire dog. 
Favorite snack: cookies.   
Favorite cereal: Turbo.        
Favorite book: costume book (potterybarn Halloween catalog:)    
Favorite holiday: T-Rex week.   
Favorite food: candy.  
Favorite drink: chocolate milk and root beer float (he calls root beer, root beer floats).  
Least favorite food: jelly   
Favorite game: Up, Down, Up, Down (our jump rope song)
Favorite song: I Can Fly (Peter Pan)      
Favorite thing I did this summer: taking a bath (awesome, I worked my tail off to find activities and he reports he took a bath



Comments

  1. Such a sweet interview! I did those with my kids too and going to post next week! Will also wants to be a firefighter...or a NASCAR driver! Molly doesn't like jelly either!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts