Love Month

For the month of February, I saw a cute activity I thought I would try.  Although we were a few days behind from vacation, on Monday, I completed it for 3 days during nap.  When Hudson awoke I showed him the hearts on his door sharing things I love about him.  We then read together the ones on Charli's door.  He looked to my door.  

"Where are your hearts, mommy?" 

"Well, sweetheart, I just made them for YOU!" 

I went back to tackling laundry and hadn't noticed Hudson had been so quiet.  The next I knew he was asking me for help.  

I looked and he had drawn pictures for our door and was struggling with tape trying to attach them.  

"Because I love you too." He said sweetly.  

Ahh, that Hud.  My heart burst.  



This is us when we were on the airplane headed to the beach.  :). Yep.  He's talented.  

I have really enjoyed surprising the kids with new hearts on their doors and hearts on Barks' nightstand each day,  it's been a lot of fun to focus on what I love about each of them and reminds me so much of how my mom woul decorate my bedroom door for each holiday.  




I hesitate to continue, but just as I thought my heart was full I found another heart hiding in my iPad last night.  


I don't take compliments very well.  I'm working on it.  Really, I am. But this one. Well, I think it's the best one I have ever received.  

If I do one thing in my life, I hope that everyone always knows how much I love them.  And if I take after my Mom and Dad in one way, I hope that is it.  I never doubt their love for me and I hope they never doubt mine either. 

Happy Love month everyone!  

May you each use this month to share with those you love all the wonderful things you love about them.  




Comments

Popular Posts