The Last Day Questionnaire

  






Remember on the first day of preschool when I had a sweet little questionnaire for the Hud?  

Well, as crazy as it is, tomorrow is the LAST day of school for Hudson.  It has been an amazing year.  A year full of so many advancements and achievements.  No worry, I'll write about all of that later.  Could not be more pleased with his first year in the peer model program at Forest View.  Pleased doesn't even cover it.  More like amazed, in awe; thrilled!  

So here you go. 
As I did before I wrote exactly what he said, even though some don't make sense!  Enjoy! 

Name and Age:  Hudson.  I WAS 3, now I'm 4. 
My school:    I go to "Friends" school.  
Teacher's Name:  Mrs. Carlisle, Mrs. Dougherty, Mrs. Callas
Best friend: Carter, Klara, Conner.  Daddy is my best buddy though.  
Favorite Color:  Green 
When I grow up I want to be: Spiderman 
Favorite snack: Power ranger crackers 
Favorite cereal: Those chocolate ones you get milk on and they're so delicious. Mmmm (I honestly don't know which cereal he is talking about.) 
Favorite book: Halloween ones 
Favorite holiday:  Halloween 
Favorite food: Cherries 
Favorite drink:  chocolate milk 
Least favorite food:   Worms (because I fix these for dinner so often ;) 
Favorite game: Batman game (Again, no clue, but sounds like it would totally be up his alley.) 
Favorite song: I Can Fly (Peter Pan)  if you look, this is exactly the same a the beginning of the year, and yet, I know he has not asked me to play this in months.  I did not tell him what he replied last time either.  He's funny. Mind like a steel trap.  


what would you like to do this summer? (Since his highlight of last summer was "taking a bath" I thought I should set expectations.  
His answers: climb mountains (really?!) , read books. Play with toys, play with my friends, swim and catch bugs.  



Comments

Popular Posts