still got it

This is it!  It's the BIG birthday day!  I asked Hudson this morning what he wanted for breakfast. "Pancakes!" Of course.  And so, the day started off with a bang of sugar, syrup and lots and lots of sprinkles.


After breakfast we started the usual chaos of the day, nakedness and lots of changing into costumes.

Somewhere in the middle of it all, I found myself with a Chach insisting on using the potty chair, after starting to poop.  I heard the trash truck and dashed outside to make one last stinky deposit.  As I rushed to the truck I popped the diaper into the pail and smiled up at the trash man sweetly.  "Yep.  I've still got it."  I thought as he did a double take back at me.

I pranced off, both proud I could still turn heads and that I'd made it to the truck with one less diaper that would be smelling up the pail for another week. Double mom win.  

But then, I caught a glimpse of myself in the glass storm door as I walked in.



Oh well, I'm still going to say he thinks I'm hot.  Just in a super hero sidekick kind of way.



Here's to a day full of happy!









Comments

Popular Posts