I was wrong.. (Which never happens!)

I didn't think the day could get better. Wait. Scratch that, I knew it technically could. But, I didn't expect that it would. Then, we got it. THE offer we've been waiting for. An amazing offer to purchase our home.

As it would happen, 10 years ago to the day Barks and I closed on this house. Today, we accepted an offer to pass this home on to happy new owners. (I'm assuming they are happy and wonderful and will love her as we have- because, well, that's just me.) 

And so, my ultimate birthday wish was granted. NO showings and a contract for sale. 

Oh, and chocolate cake, wine and champagne...

And a date night with the guy who makes it all happen, the man who continually makes all my dreams come true. 

I am blessed. 

I also credit St. Joseph in the mailbox. But more on that later. 

Happy birthday, indeed! 

Cheers to the next chapter! 













Comments

Popular Posts