It's that time again!

Some of you just don't get it.  I can't expect you to.  I can't explain it. You're either a super fan, or you aren't.  As for our family, I think it is pretty clear where we stand.

And so, March Madness has finally arrived.  This is the time of year when all previous expectations fly out the window, anyone can be Cinderella and we all have visions of our team cutting down the nets as "One Shining Moment" replays the tourney.
Speaking of prior expectations, Barks didn't have too high of hopes for this year's jayhawks. But trust me, that has since changed!  

Off to go endure another day of eating junk, lying on the couch for hours and enjoying the joy and tears that is March Madness!

Man I'm glad I found someone that "gets it."  I just don't think I could cope otherwise.

I love my Barks!

Comments

Popular Posts