Let's do this


I've missed blogging. I really have. I say I blog to keep family and friends in the loop, to give them a tiny glimpse of what our lives are like. Truth is, I've learned, that's a lie. What may have started out as an exercise to expand upon vague Facebook posts has evolved into a way for me to catalog my adventures and to record my feelings. Its become a journal of my life as a mom. I like being able to look back and track the evolution of this crazy mess of a woman I've become and the lessons and humor along the way.

And so, get excited! As part of my attempts to reconnect with my blog and get back into the groove, I have decided to again take part in my Blessings November in which each day (who am I kidding, at least every few days)  I take the time to reflect on the things in my life I am thankful for. 

So brace yourselves. It's gonna be a fun month! 

Comments

Popular Posts