Don't go...

Tomorrow is the first day and although he is at the same school with the same teacher and friends for pre k, my heart feels raw and my tummy is in knots.  He's safer with me.  I know him better than anyone else.  I love him more than anyone else. So why does he have to be anywhere else? He's mine.  He's my baby.  He's my shadow.  He's my HUd. 

Yes, Mom.  I know you're laughing at me finally understanding your first day tears all of those years.  No, scratch that.  You're probably crying too, thinking of sweet baby Huddy growing up too fast and remembering each of your babies at this age.  

I guess it's part of the job.  

I can do this.  

But this, made me feel like I'm not alone. 


He's ready.  

Of course he's ready.  

Oh, my brave, confident, sweet Hudson.  




Comments

Popular Posts