First day questionnaire




First Day of Preschool Questionnaire
I wrote what he said, even though some don't make sense!  Enjoy! 

Name and Age: my name is Hudson Barker. I'm 4.  
My school: umm, I don't know.  Kindergarten?        
Teacher's Name:  Mrs. Carlisle, Mrs. Callas
Best friend: Klara
Favorite Color:  Blue and red and green and black  
When I grow up I want to be: a transformer 
Favorite snack: My favorite snack is fish candy.  
Favorite cereal: Trix   
Favorite book: my favorite book is about transformers. 
Favorite holiday: my favorite holiday is Summer 
Favorite food: I like Trix.  
Favorite drink: I like to drink water.  
Least favorite food: crabs 
Favorite game: My favorite game is catching a fish.  
Favorite song: I like the Lucky Duck song and Old McDonald had a family. 

Favorite thing I did this summer: go to the dinosaur place and got that cool drink.  (This was yesterday, folks.  No long memory here.  Lesson learned again.  Do lots of cool stuff the last week.  The rest is a distant memory.) 















Comments

Popular Posts