Royal

Not sure why this one never posted. Oh well... 


11/2/2015
Wow! What a night! Good friends, good drinks, good food, good laughs and GREAT baseball! It's an incredible time to be in KC and I couldn't be happier we chose here to anchor our life. I am so very grateful for our happy new home, our adorable neighborhood, walking trails and the lake. We are so happy here and although we've only lived here 2 months and our garage is still full of boxes, I feel so very at home here. 

I love our community! School was cancelled tomorrow! They are calling it the "blue flu" and the kids, I and some friends are headed downtown first thing in the morning to celebrate with the rest of this great city! 

Be Royal! 



I know.. The camera on my phone is pretty awful now. :(  



Comments

Popular Posts