Her

Here's a little tidbit I shared on the FB earlier... 

Today I'm thankful for her. So when everything fell apart and I missed my haircut appointment and a sweet little raspy voice said "let's get me ice cream?" We did. 
She had her red star Popsicle and then ate lunch. Yep. Lots of red 40 in that thing, and to accompany it? Fried chicken strips, French fries, and ranch dressing. Totally quality nutrition right there. Yet, none of it mattered. 

We sat together, giggled and talked about her day, and right there nothing else mattered; not my greasy, poofy, a month past due for a cut hair or my dashed plans of "feeling pretty." (Because all you mamas know that's sometimes the only thing that helps!). It didn't matter. Nothing did, because her happy is my happy.

 I love her smile. I love her laugh. I love my Charli Brooke. ❤️

And I am thankful. 


Comments

Popular Posts