At the Hospital...

Ok I know you have all been waiting for an update but it's been a little difficult with my current restrictions to sit up on my mac and blog so thanks for your patience :)
Here's the brief rundown...

I went in this morning for an nst and dr appointment. My preeclampsia and blood pressure was worse so dr sent me over to the hospital for tests and evaluation. Basically my labs warranted a risk to Hudson and I and although I hadn't progressed any I am being kept and they are starting what could be a very long induction process. This afternoon and evening was spent doing tests and trying to control my nausea and headache. Tonight we started cervadil and if progress is made we will move on to potocin in the morning. We shall see what tonight brings!

Thanks for all the calls, emails and texts. We appreciate all of the warm thoughts and prayers. We will try to keep you all updated as best we can! ( from a declined and in my left side position!)
Looking forward to posting the news Hudson is finally here! Stay tuned!!!

You can follow Dan on his twitter account www.twitter.com/ibarky

Comments

Popular Posts