Hudson the Lion, the Giraffe, the Monkey, the Incredible...




This is the girl that has a hard time committing to an order at a restaurant and has yet to commit to a sleep number. You wouldn't expect that I could possibly commit to a costume for my Hudson's first Halloween would you? Of course not. Don't be silly. And so, Hudson got to wear many costumes!

Hudson didn't really "get" Halloween. He barely got to taste the candy (although M&Ms are definitely a fav in Hud's book). After going to a few houses to get the obligatory photos and videos, we called it a night and handed out candy at my brother's house to allow he and his wife to both get to go with their kiddos. And although it may have looked as though Hud was big enough to gobble up all of that candy, it was just going to be more to tempt me. Besides, it just kind of looks like we're sending our kid out to work to bring home mama and daddy candy. Doesn't it?!

And so, while I did not whip up some amazing 1st Halloween costume for my Huddy, I didn't need to. Nana and Granddad got him a giraffe costume, Aunt Kim had saved Chase's lion from his 1st Halloween and Aunt Zoe had saved her beautifully made monkey and Incredible costume from Michael. Huge win in my book!

Enjoy the pics and the video of my lil' lion.




PS- Giraffe photos to follow. Those were included in the pics Nana & Gdad had taken for our anniversary. We ordered them yesterday so we should have them very soon! :)

Comments

Popular Posts