Teethies

Recently I read an interesting article of tips for blogging. The author explained that writing a blog should be like talking to your sister (assuming you talk to your sister) and that if you don't talk in a long time, you find yourself just flying through the details to get caught up just so you can talk in a normal tone again. And so, as you can see, I'm rushing to catch you up so I can get back to my "normal" sometimes meaningless blogging.

Catching you up wouldn't be complete without mentioning Hudson's first teeth! After months of drool and gnawing on his hands and me saying "any day now" his two bottom teeth finally broke through. Considering all I have heard about the fussies and all-night tears, as in most everything else with Hudson, we've had it pretty easy. He would cry out occasionally at night, but usually just take some pats and a pacifier and go right back to sleep. Yes, I know. If/when we have another, we basically should kiss sleeping goodbye. We've been entirely too lucky with Hud.

Here's a video of the Hud showing off his new pearly whites and basically just showing off. Hudson is getting to be quite the ham. (I wonder where that comes from . . . )




Comments

Popular Posts