Chomp!



As many of you have heard, "Dracula" paid a visit to Hudson yesterday at school. While not exactly the Halloween treat one would anticipate, I was greeted when I picked up Hudson by a frantic teacher.  "We had an incident today."

My heart sank.  I wanted to disappear jumping to conclusions as to what my darling son had done.  Strangely, I was relieved to hear a classmate had bitten him.  My son was innocent, or at least in the eyes of his teacher.  

She went through the report and asked me to sign that I had spoken with her and been notified of the incident.  She then explained that they take the "victim/offender approach."  Yes.  I was clueless too.  

She explained that they have the "offender" place ice on the wound of the victim until the victim says it's okay.  She laughed and told me that my little victim made his offender sweat it out and hold the ice for an excessive amount of time and continued to remind the little boy of the bite throughout the day.

Oh, Huddy. Glad you made him pay, buddy.  



Comments

Popular Posts