Nice hair

Wednesday Hudson's screams alerted me he was up from his nap.  Inrushed to his room to find him sitting up in tears.  His hair was white and matted down to his head.  I gasped.  He was obviously sick, vomit covering his hair.

I told him to put his arms up and rushed to remove his clothes and get him into the shower.  But as I inspected further, his clothing was clean.  His pillow was clean.  His mouth clean too.  The only evidence of any issue was his hair.  

Tears streamed down his face and he pointed.  Across the room on the floor I saw it, a bottle of Dan's hair product.

Hudson must have attempted to style his hair then fell asleep.  When he awoke his hair was covered in a thick layer of hardened product.  I couldn't help but laugh as I got my son into the shower.  "Mommy! It's stuck!" He screamed as he tried to run his fingers through his blonde locks.  Instead, they were trapped in a hardened concrete mass on his head.  

No worries, it all came out and Huddy was good as new, but Dan is out one entire bottle of product.  Yes.  He used an entire bottle.  

Don't judge.  He's fine.  

Comments

Popular Posts