Chach the Second

Alright.  I know.  The Chach just doesn't get the blog content the older one does.  Ugh,  mom fail.

 I think a lot about how different my littles are.  I often wonder which came first.  Was it their dispositions were formed because of how different we are as parents? Is it our adaption to their temperaments that have made us different? Is it some compilation of them both?  

The Hud has always had his own sense of style, his own quirky personality and humor.  But the Chach, well she really is no different in that regard, and yet entirely different all at the same time.  Yep.  Doesn't make any sense and yet it does.  

She is sassy, stubborn, independent, cuddly, smiley, sugary, silly and super intelligent.  She is very intuitive. She loves to explore and investigate how things work.  She can be timid, she can be unsure of things, but will try most anything.  Her tastes for food and play are vast. She will devour salad and green power juice.  She will inhale a bowl of ice cream.  She will dress up as a princess one minute and a ninja turtle the next. 

Sure.  I'd like to take all of the credit for the wonderful well-rounded amazingness that is my little girl.  But I think the boys in her life have a lot more to do with that.  And for that, I am thankful. 



Coming soon: recap of the girl's 2nd birthday roundup.  



Comments

Popular Posts