Footsies

Very often it's the small things that make the big difference. It is the little spontaneous acts that warm our hearts and make us feel loved. For those special little rituals of love I am thankful.

While Dan used to hold me all night, as time passed, our bed got bigger, and then smaller as more pillows and the occasional child was added, holding isn't always the optimal most comfy solution.

I'm not sure when it started, but Dan and I hold feet. In the night as we each wriggle around to get comfy we will reach out our feet and touch the other's. It's a silly little thing that we do, but in it so much. It's the comfort of knowing he's right next to me, that he loves me and that whenever I need him I can always reach out to him. Even if it is just to hold feet. :)

(I'll spare you photos of our feet!)

Comments

Popular Posts