When you start looking

Today I'm filled with gratitude. It's funny how much one tends to take for granted.
In just 7 days of posts of my daily blessings my perspective has changed. I find myself seeing all of the many things I could write about. It has opened my eyes to my many blessings and made me much more aware of everything around me.
And so, today, I'm thankful for my blog and those who read. My blog has become a way to communicate to you near and far. It's a way through which I can catalog the events of our lives to look back on and it has become my own space of freedom and creativity where I can journal my thoughts and introspections.
I'm amazed at my readership and would love to hear comments you have on my posts! Please feel free to respond.
I urge you to take a similar "thanksgiving journey" with me. When you start looking it's fun to see the positivity that emerges in the everyday.

Happy blessing seeking!

Comments

Popular Posts