confused?

Alright, so I failed a bit in my attempts to keep current on each day of our vacay. No worries, I'll still fill you in.  Just be patient.  Dont be confused by the posts.  We are back home now. Disney detox started today and so far, seems to be harder on me than the boys.  Dan flew off on a business trip this morning and despite some minor hiccups, Hudson seems to be adjusting well and getting right back on schedule.  How did I luck out and get such an amazing baby?  (more about that later)

I'm a little under the weather today and just trying to catch my breath. Ive had Dan on vacation so much over the last few weeks, I'm not used to flying solo.  But, never fear.  The last day and beyond are coming! 

Hudson is still living in the Disney moments.  He has been wearing his hat the majority of our day!  

Comments

Popular Posts